You've heard so much hype about iPhone or Android but have never really gotten to use any of these devices, Etisalat Nigeria gives you a good offer to get a pretty decent Android phone for just N18,999 and it's exclusive to their network only. That is not all, you also enjoy special offers including:
- Free monthly 50MB for 4 months (Free 200MB in total)
- Cheapest call rates of 20kobo/sec with no access fee for first 4 months and for subsequent months on purchase of consistent data plans.
Here are some of it's features:
- Android 2.2 Smartphone
- 2.8 inch full capacity touch screen
- Accelerometer function
- HSDPA of up to 7.2 Mbps
- Etisalat customized device(Hardware & Software)
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth function, FM radio and GPS functionality
- 3.2 MP camera.
- Document viewer; word, excel, PDF, Adobe Flash.
Shelling out less than N20,000 for a decent Android phone as this, isn't a bad deal when you think of how much it costs to get the amazing ones like Samsung Galaxy S II which was offered to me for N105,000 at Slot recently, though MTN seems to offer the same S II for N90,000 I think.
But one thing of note is that the Etisalat Gaga Android phone is locked to their network :), which is pretty sad, but they all do this, so I wouldn't really say much about that.